Limestone Coast Roads and Transport Management Group
The Aims and Objectives of the Limestone Coast Roads and Transport Management Group is to:
- Oversee the implementation of the Regional Transport Plan taking into consideration local, state and federal studies and reports.
- Coordinate the review and update of the Regional Transport Plan as need but at a minimum of at least a two yearly interval.
- Assess and prioritise regional transport projects as necessary including but not limited to assessing the SLRP annual funding applications and other roads and bridges funding opportunities.
- Encourage greater cross council and stakeholder liaison and collaboration on the roads and bridges network.
- Foster road and network planning throughout the region consistent with State and National transport planning.
- Seek opportunities to collaborate with State and National agencies for the delivery of road and bridge network maintenance and upgrades.
- Facilitate greater awareness and understanding across member councils of topical road and transportation issues and funding opportunities and processes.
- Inform the Board of the LCLGA and the Limestone Coast Regional Development Board on the priority projects for the road and bridge network.
Limestone Coast Roads and Transport Management Group - Terms of Reference
Limestone Coast 2030 Regional Road Strategy - Updated February 2017
Limestone Coast Regional Road Action Plans and 2017 Roads Database - June 2017
More information on LCLGA Committees and Working Groups Here